UNC Cares leads and supports Collective Impact initiatives specific to the lives of aging and vulnerable adults and their families.
We do this by:
1. Developing and facilitating Common Agendas
2. Establishing shared measurements and communicating impact
3. Engaging in continuous communication with stakeholder workgroups
4. Coordinating mutually reinforcing activities; and,
5. Providing backbone support
- Conducting strategic planning and visioning
- Evaluating and creating training materials
- Conducting applied evaluation research
- Communicating with diverse audiences from families to organizations and policy makers.
- Designing and implementing initiatives with a priority placed on equity.
- Including community members in collaborative efforts.
- Recruiting and co-creating with cross-sector partners.
- Using data to continuously learn, adapt, and improve.
- Cultivating leaders with unique system leadership skills.
- Focusing on program and system strategies.
- Building a culture that fosters relationships, trust, and respect across
- Customizing for local context.
To learn more about Collective Impact, please visit the Collective Impact Forum